Wednesday, April 2, 2008

For my sister and because I have nothing better to blog about

A-Attached or single: attached and yet I still feel single (most of the time)
B- Best friend: my brother, my sisters, my mom, trish and the girls, and(of course) Dr. Dick (* Richard is concerned that this could be misconstrued as a battery operated device... this little edit is here to make sure those reading understand that Dr. Dick is my husband... I still think it is funnier if I just let it be...)
C- Cake or pie: Cake! I loathe pie crust!
D- Day of Choice: Wednesday... I have no responsibilities outside the house!
E- Essential Item: Soduku book. (In the car, in my purse, in my bathroom... sad but true)
F- Favorite color: RED
G- Gummi bears or worms: Sour worms
H- Hometown: Pocatello
I- Indulgences: Time alone
J- January or July: July
K- Kids: 4!!!
L- Life is incomplete without: my family
M- Marriage date: May 24, 1996
N- Number of Siblings: 4 sisters, 1 brother
O- Oranges or apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Moving to Clinton
Q- Quotes: Enough is enough! I have had it with these BLEEP snakes on this BLEEP plane!
R- Reason to smile: My family and silly reality dance shows
S- Season: The Holiday Season
T- Tag six: um um um
U- Unknown fact about me: I must sleep with three pillows or I do not sleep
V- Vegetarian or Meat eater: Meat
W- Worst habit: biting cuticles
X- X-ray or Ultrasound: Ultrasound
Y- Your favorite food: Roast and potatoes
Z- Zippers or Zebras: Zebra's with Zippers!?!?!?!

No comments: