Friday, April 18, 2008

Scream Queen Meets A UFO


It has been one of those weeks! It started out fine... I was on the treadmill getting my jog on... when all of the sudden smoke starts billowing out of my tv, that I might add was NOT ON! I yelled at my husband to come and help me take it down and figure out what the deal was. It freaked me out sufficiently... so I was going to call my workout good... but my husband told me to keep going, it was just a fluke and tv's burn out. (Okay, But aren't they usually on when they burn out? I'm just saying.)
So against my better judgement, I start to jog again. I'm one and a half miles in to my 2 mile run and the treadmill is set at a brisk "8", when all of the sudden the treadmill goes crazy!!! Seriously, it started to speed up faster, faster, faster... I push stop... it won't stop! Now this is when it happened, I have no idea where it came from, I started screaming. Not like I have ever screamed before! It was like I was being chased by Neo Cons in a nightmare, scream!
For the rest of the day I was shaky... It was not like I thought the treadmill was all turning into a Steven King novel villian, it just freaked me out!

Now on to the later part of the week. I have felt AWFUL! Just yucky. Nothing in particular, just aches and a high UFO... okay it is actually a FUO (Fever of Unidetified Origin, I just liked using the UFO acronym better.)! So to add to things that I have never done before.. I woke up soaking wet with sweat! Gross, I know! UGghh... It has just been one of those weeks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UFO's ha. I had to tell you about Allli, she said "what the F". Her sem. teacher commented that he thought that God would almost be fooled by using "what the F" because using the real word would be soooo much worse. Hope no large appliances are becoming UFO's also I think I saw something like that on Ghost Busters. And to comment about bad TV have you watched Step it up and Dance. Did you see the white girl try to do the worm? Wow

khepworth said...

Freaky! So what's the deal? Is your house posessed or what? Someone or something must have really thought you needed to up your running game.

Crazed said...

I probably do need to up the running.. but I guess it was all the treadmill. It surged and because the Tv, and surround sound were on the same breaker... the treadmill surge first attacked TV and surround sound, then with no where else to surge... it just went after me! HA!