Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Super Fat Tuesday!

Yeah!! It is Super Tuesday! I love politics and this Super Tuesday has turned into the most Super Fat Tuesday ever! It could not be closer in the Democrat race and the Republicans are looking scared. Not that I am all about the Dems... but I mean it serves those Republicans right to have backed a Jackass like Bush for 8 years! Now they are stuck... the party is all over the place. They do not know what to do... McCain is all but assured to get the nomination and the conservative right is having fits! Just take a listen to any of the Conservative talk show hosts. Ahhh... I love it.
So who is it going to be for the Dems? I gotta say, I love Obama. He is the "Change" that America needs right now. I am not thrilled about the idea of another Clinton Presidency... not necessarily about the politics... but that the two of them are ethically and morally challenged in so many areas. However... as long as we get away from the Mad Cowboy presidency I will be happy.
I hope everyone does a little celebrating this evening... after all it is Fat Tuesday too! So enjoy in excess tonight! I will enjoy my excess on CNN and laugh my ass off as I watch the Fox News Network Coverage!

1 comment:

Twisted Sweeties said...

Could you explain what is meant by "the change America needs"? Is it a change from Bush? A change from capitalism? Or just someone that says the word the most and nothing else?