Monday, February 18, 2008

Love Me Dead

I happen to LOVE music so much. A few years ago my friend "Swishy" had some tickets to get into a free concert for the NCAA Final Four Playoff activities... crap, I cannot even remember the headliner of the concert... they were some Christian rock band turned pop-rock. It was not an awesome band, but we had so much fun at this concert. The drunks, the Christian rock fans, and the PDA couple were great.

The greatest thing that happened at the concert was my introduction to a great little band. LUDO! They opened for the unnamed group and they were so much fun. They had songs like "Girls on Trampolines" and "Good Will Hunting By Myself". I don't think I had ever heard such a funny entertaining group before this. Swishy and I even got our picture on thier web-site from this concert. I cannot find the photo right now... or you would now be looking at Swishy and I from the backside. I guess they said let's go find some random hot chicks rocking out to us. HA!

Anyway... they are up for some contest at MTV-U. You could vote (http://www.mtvu.com/music/freshmen/) for them if you like... but I just wanted to post thier new video for any and all to enjoy. It makes me laugh. Again, the lyrics are just funny. How many of you have been in an awful relationship like this one? Too Funny! Well... Enjoy!!


1 comment:

xxxx said...

Switchfoot! It was Switchfoot!