Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fair and Balanced?!

I LOVE Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert! They make me laugh... a lot! So I had to post this little nugget from last night's Colbert Report that talked about Michelle Obama's Speech and the coverage after. I felt that it tied in nicely to my last blog and to the question of WHY,oh why do people (in this case Fox News) have to lie and/ or put words in their mouths if the case against Obama is so strong?!



** Note to Neil. Keep it short and I may even read the rant!!

3 comments:

Seshat said...

That is HILARIOUS! I'm going to miss you during this election!

Twisted Sweeties said...

Don't you at least think it is a little ridiculous when he makes his grandious entrances? Come on, I think it is silly and makes it hard to take him seriously.

Neil Sharp said...
This comment has been removed by the author.