Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just in case you missed this...

When I was growing up there was nothing that I loved to do more than lock myself in my bedroom and dance! I know it was really nerdy... but I loved it. I grew up in the 1980's and the music was the BEST dance music out there (I'd love for someone to argue with me). How excited am I to see that Michael Jackson's 25th Anniversary Thriller Album is here... SO EXCITED! Say what you will about MJ's Personal life... but the man is a legendary entertainer.

So add the fact that MTV has this little show called America's Best Dance Crew and that all of the dance "crews" had to dance to a Thriller song... this was some of the best TV in a long time. Especially for the young girl in me that still remembers how much fun it was to dance to these songs when they first came out. I am posting my favorite group on here... watch the crazy crotch grab at the end. You should see what the rest of the groups did... just wicked awesome (Nerdy... already noted)! I think I may lock my bedroom door and try to learn the dance... maybe with out the gratuitous grab.

4 comments:

Twisted Sweeties said...

Just let me know when this "dancing" would happen, so I will remember to ask Richard to put a camera phone underneath the door set to record.

Twisted Sweeties said...

Oh yeah, and I don't know if you can call that a crotch grab. Isn't the rule, if you shake more than twice, you're just playing with yourself?

Neil Sharp said...

That show looks pretty good, except it is unwatchable for one reason. That "lil' mama" is the most annoying person ever (except Barrack Obama but I don't concider him a person sinces he's THE Antichrist).

I'll listen to Paula over that lady any day.

Crazed said...

I think that you're right Mag... Once he got started... he had to finish.
Agreed that lil' mama is bad... but the N'sync boy is so much worse. Shane sparks is the greatest... so it doesn't matter who else is there.
On the second matter... You are such a racist pig!;)