Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Git-er-done

So I have to get the family Christmas card in the mail... like today. I have no desire this year to share. It has been a fine enough year... but there is not a whole lot that I want to say to everyone. So what is that about? I am not depressed. We have had plenty of things to talk about this past year. I am just not feeling the need! So what to do... I guess that I will just git-er-done. So cheesy family photos and envelope stuffing for me tonight.
So what other inane things do we all do to "please" others (because I am not convinced that this pleases anyone)? Just something to think about. I know that I will as I go through the motions tonight.

1 comment:

xxxx said...

It will please me when I see it! Ha :) Of course, I am not sending out cards this year myself ... no desire!