Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I hate bugs!

So... Missouri is very beautiful with the rolling hills, lakes and abundant trees. However, I have reached my limit with all of the bugs. They are everywhere. They are HUGE and most of the time they are unidentifiable.

Here is a bug's exoskeleton... yes it is now bigger!!! UGHH!



This is a spider that set up house in a tree right outside our condo.. in about 2 hours. It was not there when we left for soccer.. but it was there and heaving (I'm sure it had a billion babies ready to greet the world)when we came back.



Here is the kicker...we have two huge ponds on our house lot and they will attract and produce more bugs that I care to think about. I may spend a lot of time enjoying Missouri beauty from the heavily insecticided inside of my house.

1 comment:

khepworth said...

I HATE BUGS TOO! Exoskeleton or not, they give me the hebee jebee's!!! (I just got the pee shivers.)