Saturday, May 3, 2008

Who is it?


This photo is of a couple of boys I saw while hanging out with the family at the park. Can you guess who I thought of? *Disclaimer... The first photo is stalker like... so the quality is not so good.


For the second photo, we literally chased them down and I said,
"Do you know who you remind me of?"

Boys: "Uh, Rob and Big."

Me: "Totally!!! Can I take your photo?"

So they agreed and were pretty excited. I love Rob and Big... It's nice to see that the stereotype of skinny white skater with big black guy is alive and well.

3 comments:

Phil G. said...

awesome! AWESOME! For so many reasons. First of all you made the observation, then stalked them and had the courage to tell them, and then that they knew they looked like Rob and Big and were happy to take the pic.

khepworth said...

Sweet pic!

xxxx said...

HA! Rob and Big! ha ha ha. I love Rob and Big. AND being a stalker!